Buy pre-owned Richard Mille watch
The watches we have carefully selected for our catalogue are either highly sought after timepieces or limited editions.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you! Contact our specialized staff at email@example.com who will be delighted to help you find that special watch.
Learn more about Richard Mille...
Richard Mille is a Swiss luxury watchmaking brand founded in 2001 by Dominique Guenat and Richard Mille and based in Les Breuleux, Switzerland. They defined their brand concept, combining the worlds of cars, aeronautics and sailing with the high-end aspects of innovation, resistant materials and accuracy.
Richard Mille soon made a name for itself in the luxury and ultra-luxury watch sectors thanks to its innovative materials and technology, joining the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie in 2007.
The first ever Richard Mille watches were born from experimental research on innovative materials. Many viewed this choice as an especially risky wager. Thanks to the relentless spirit of Richard and Dominique and through hard work and perseverance, the brand distinguished itself reinventing the concept of watchmaking mechanicals.
Taking leads from research and development in high-tech aeronautics and racing car industries, new materials to watchmaking such as titanium, carbon nanofibres, ALUSIC®, Aluminium-Lithium, Anticorodal 100, Phynox, Carbon TPT®, graphene and many others have made their grand entrance into the world of watchmaking thanks to Richard Mille.
The brand’s most famous models are the Tourbillon RM008 (chronograph tourbillon) and the sapphire split seconds (chronograph tourbillon) RM056. The RM008 combines a tourbillon movement with manual winding, a split-seconds chronograph, a torque indicator and power reserve indicator. The RM056 split seconds is distinguished by its three-part all-sapphire skeletal case.
The Richard Mille watch range consists of the following collections:
- RM 003-V2 Manual Winding Tourbillon Dual Time Zone
- RM 004-V3 Manual Winding Split-Seconds Chronograph
- RM 07-01 Automatic Winding (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 07-02 Automatic Sapphire (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 008-V2 Manual Winding Tourbillon Split-Seconds Chronograph
- RM 010 Automatic Winding
- RM 11-01 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph Roberto Mancini
- RM 11-02 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph
- RM 11-03 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph McLaren
- RM 11-03 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph
- RM 014 Manual Winding Tourbillon Marine
- RM 015 Manual Winding Tourbillon Marine
- RM 016 Automatic Winding Extra Flat (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 017 Manual Winding Tourbillon Extra Flat
- RM 17-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon
- RM 019 Manual Winding Tourbillon (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 19-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Spider (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 19-02 Manual Tourbillon Fleur (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 020 Manual Winding Tourbillon Pocket Watch
- RM 022 Manual Winding Tourbillon Aerodyne Dual Time Zone
- RM 023 Automatic Winding
- RM 025 Manual Winding Tourbillon Chronograph Diver’s watch
- RM 25-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Chronograph Adventure
- RM 27-03 Manual Winding Tourbillon Rafael Nadal
- RM 028 Automatic Winding Diver’s watch
- RM 029 Automatic Winding with Oversize Date
- RM 030 Automatic Winding with Declutchable Rotor
- RM 031 Manual Winding High Performance Chronometer
- RM 032 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph Diver’s watch
- RM 033 Automatic Winding Extra Flat
- RM 35-02 Automatic Winding Rafael Nadal
- RM 36-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon G-sensor Sébastien Loeb
- RM 037 Automatic Winding (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 38-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon G-sensor Bubba Watson
- RM 039 Manual Winding Tourbillon Chronograph Aviation
- RM 39-01 Automatic Winding Flyback Chronograph Aviation
- RM 50-02 Manual Winding Tourbillon Split-seconds Chronograph ACJ
- RM 50-03 Manual Winding Tourbillon Split-seconds Chronograph McLaren F1
- RM 50-04 Manual Winding Tourbillon Split-seconds Chronograph Kimi Räikkönen
- RM 51-02 Manual Winding Tourbillon Diamond Twister (Ladies’ Collection)
- RM 52-05 Manual Winding Tourbillon Pharrell Williams
- RM 52-06 Tourbillon Mask
- RM 53-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Pablo Mac Donough
- RM 055 Manual Winding Bubba Watson
- RM 58-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Worldtimer Jean Todt
- RM 60-01 Automatic Chronograph
- RM 61-01 Manual Winding Yohan Blake
- RM 62-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Vibrating Alarm ACJ
- RM 63-01 Automatic Winding Dizzy Hands
- RM 63-02 Automatic Winding Worldtimer
- RM 67-01 Automatic Winding Extra Flat
- RM 67-02 Automatic Winding Extra Flat
- RM 70-01 Manual Winding Tourbillon Alain Prost
- RM 71-01 Automatic Winding Tourbillon Talisman (Ladies’ Collection)
- “Bonbon” Collection (Ladies’ Collection)
Did you know that…?
• The RM001 Tourbillon, the first watch ever to bear the Richard Mille name, literally and figuratively launched the millennium: the year was 2001 and the model marked the beginning of a new era in watchmaking. Nowadays, the more than eighty models point resolutely towards the future, whilst holding steadfast to the time-honoured traditions of fine watchmaking.
Richard Mille’s success is a product of 3 crucial elements: the best of cutting edge innovative technology, a strong artistic and architectural dimension and watches designed to be robust and easy to use yet highly sophisticated. Each timepiece is finished and assembled by hand, reflecting the very best in the haute horlogerie.
A watch designed by Richard Mille is characterized by the absence of superfluity. For the brand, every pinion, lever and spring must fulfill its mission, meeting the highest standards of security and precision.
5 reasons why watch collectors love Richard Mille:
- The watchmaking.
When established the mission of Richard Mille was to push high-end, hand-made watchmaking to the very limits of technical innovation and exceptional engineering.
- The design.
The size and the shape of a Richard Mille watch is instantly recognizable, even from a distance. Inspired by automotive design, the aesthetic is unapologetically bold and, according to Forbes, acquiring a Richard Mille watch is the equivalent of “buying a miniature sports car for the wrist”. As Richard Mille himself has said, “I want people who see my watches to go, “Wow”!”
- The scarcity.
Fewer than 5.000 Richard Mille watches are made annually. For a young brand, this is a relatively high number of pieces, yet the demand for the watches consistently outstrips production. Strong prices at auction continue to reflect this trend.
- The comfort.
When you try on a seemingly bulky Richard Mille RM 50-3 McLaren F1, the first thing you notice is the weight. At just 1,41 ounces (40 grams), it seems to defy physics with its solid construction and featherweight feel.
- The statement.
Nicknamed the “billionaires’ handshake”, Richard Mille watches adorn wrists within the most exclusive circles.
The history of Richard Mille.
At the age of fifty, Richard Mille decided to create his own brand, with the idea of pushing watchmaking beyond anything that existed at the time, with a new contemporary approach to horology. He was planning to develop one product: the watch of his dreams, an approach that involved operating with little regard for production costs, which were excessive.
When released in 2001, this extraordinary timepiece with its ergonomic tonneau case design punctuated with distinctive torque screws and compelling six-digit price tag, immediately placed the fledgling brand at the highest summit of the entire luxury watch market.
Those clients who understood the uncompromising quality of such a visionary product, predestined this first creation to become an unequivocal success. Today, more than 18 years later, the Richard Mille watch collection now comprises more than eighty models, each designed and produced with the same passion and uncompromising principles that guided Richard Mille’s first creation.
Richard Mille watches represent exclusivity and progress, elements that have done Richard Mille to be one of the most envied and loved brands at the same time.
Due to Richard Mille limited editions and the high demand of some Richard Mille models, having it in our collection is an exclusivity.
If you want to know more interesting facts, don’t miss our coming soon Blog with interesting articles about the brand.
Sign up on our website and become a Preferred Client.
Create an account our website to enjoy exclusive promotions and reward programs in your purchases. In addition, you join our distinguished VIP clients club where you will receive personalized and professional treatment.
• Be the first to know about new arrivals in our catalog, even before we publish them!
In accordance with the data protection law, your information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and for advertising purposes between you and our company. We will only contact you with relevant advertising and based on the preferences you indicate or to notify you of any promotion that may be of interest to you. To know more about the conditions and terms on data protection, please click here.